Today we decided to go out back and get a few shots of all 5 kids. Not an easy task. However, I think these turned out pretty nice. I am one blessed Mama.
Beautiful! You are a very blessed mama...and those kids are very blessed to have you.
Not sure when we're coming. My dad had a heart procedure, so we wanted to give him time to recover. Now, we're waiting on news about another house. We'll either be traveling in a week or two, or else after Christmas. I'll call you when we know what we're doing for sure. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Yeah!!! Can't wait to see you. Thank you for offering to call ahead....instead of just showing up at my front door like last time. Guess I'll just have to take a shower early in the morning every day through Dec. just in case you change your mind. Oh and keep my house clean. This is not going to be easy. JK :)
Beautiful! You are a very blessed mama...and those kids are very blessed to have you.
ReplyDeleteNot sure when we're coming. My dad had a heart procedure, so we wanted to give him time to recover. Now, we're waiting on news about another house. We'll either be traveling in a week or two, or else after Christmas. I'll call you when we know what we're doing for sure. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Yeah!!! Can't wait to see you. Thank you for offering to call ahead....instead of just showing up at my front door like last time. Guess I'll just have to take a shower early in the morning every day through Dec. just in case you change your mind. Oh and keep my house clean. This is not going to be easy. JK :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he's doing ok.
Can't wait for you to meet the boys.
Love you.